Monday, 24 May 2010
...Shares Her 5 Favourite Stress Busters!
If you're ready to scream because the stress is getting too much for you, then try these 5 quick and easy methods to relieve the stress:
1. BE GRATEFUL for your life, and count your blessings. Look around you and make a list of 10 things to be grateful for, starting with the fact that you're breathing and the other 9 will follow easily.
2. SMILE. Smiling releases masses of stress instantaneously. Try it now! Smile at others as well and spread the joy and good energy!
3. THINK POSITIVELY and if this is challenging for you, then start by finding just 3 things to be positive about. You could perhaps start with the positive feelings that you get from knowing you're going home from work soon, or you're getting paid soon!
4. EXERCISE at least 3 times a week, for 30 minutes. This will help relieve stress in so many ways from releasing your toxins, and boosting your immunity, to increasing your stamina and of course getting you physically fit and trim! If you're at work now, then leave your desk and walk around the office for a few minutes - it will work wonders.
5. BE KIND to yourself and to others. This is great for relieving stress because so often our stress levels rise because we feel that others have been unkind to us. My suggestion is to turn it on it's head and focus on our own kindness and this will result in us feeling less stressed. After all, why would we get stressed with others if we aren't even thinking about them, but instead focussing on our own kind behaviour?
So there you have it. My 5 easy stress busters, that you can do anywhere, to release you from the confinement of stress.
Are you serious about living a stress free life? Are you now ready to take your relaxation to the next level? If you are then you need to try this ultimate relaxation program.